November 22, 2005
Having been born in Tennessee, I suppose I should resent at least one of these. But the ones about Arkansas are pretty good.
- A South Carolina redneck passed away and left a sizable estate to his beloved widow. But she can't touch it until she turns fourteen.
- Folks in Georgia now go to the movies in groups of 18 or more since they were told that in some theaters, "17 and under not admitted."
- The minimum drinking age in Tennessee was raised to 32 in an attempt to keep alcohol out of high schools.
- What do you call "Hee Haw" reruns in Mississippi? Documentaries.
- You know you are in Kentucky when you call the front desk from your motel room and tell the clerk "I've gotta leak in my sink," and he says, "Go ahead... You paid for the room."
- How can you can tell if a West Virginia redneck is married? Tobacco stains on both sides of his pickup.
- The governor's mansion in Little Rock was recently destroyed by fire. In fact, the entire trailer park was lost.
- The divorce law in Louisiana was recently changed so that after the divorce the couple can still legally be brother and sister.
- What's the best thing to ever come out of Arkansas? Interstate 40.
- An Alabama State trooper stopped a redneck in a pickup truck for weaving on the roadway. He asked the driver, "Got any ID?" The redneck said, "''Bout whut?"
Posted by joke du jour at November 22, 2005 06:42 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry:
You have to be a redneck to think that these are all one liners. But yeah it's some good stuff. Let's not forget that there are Hicks everywhere not just in the south! Mullets unite!
Posted by: grebo at November 23, 2005 03:57 AM