February 12, 2014
Underarm pepper spray mix-up clears club
A German woman who mistook her pepper spray for deodorant and doused herself with it in a nightclub toilet, injuring two women and forcing the club to evacuate, could face negligent bodily harm charges.
The 20-year-old woman had nipped into the Bavarian club's toilets to freshen up late on Monday night. She reached into her friend's bag for her deodorant, but instead pulled out a canister of pepper spray. [...]
It immediately became clear that the spray was not what she thought though, and the irritant gas – which can be used for self defence and crowd control – spread out into the rest of the disco. Two women sustained eye injuries and had to be given medical treatment.
Posted by joke du jour at February 12, 2014 07:02 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry: